Wednesday, November 5

Organizing agenda

I want to either help organize, or partipate in organization:

  • Against the rise in hate crimes that's been going on lately


  • Against inhumane border & immigration policies


  • Against the Central Corridor light rail train's placement on University Avenue


  • For grassroots labor organization rights and mobilization actions (not to mention mobilization rights...freaking Taft-Hartley)


  • Against overthrow, or assistance of overthrow, of other countries' governments for the reason that our government/populace disagrees with the politics of those countries' governments


  • Against policies that make it hard for poor women to raise their kids to their full God-given abilities


  • For policies that help poor women raise their kids to their full God-given abilities, despite being poor
I'll add to this list later, and it will become a place I return whenever I need to remind myself what my 2009 priorities are.

No comments:

Recent headlines from the blog "Black and Missing but Not Forgotten:"