Tuesday, January 20

How To Forward Abu Aardvark's Suggestions To The President Obama Team

A few minutes ago, I asked those who agree w/ Marc Lynch's "4 suggestions" to write the Obama team.
I just wanted to show you how easy it is! My letter (typed into "Your Ideas" on his contact form):

Dear President Obama,
PLEASE enact Dr. Marc Lynch's "Four Suggestions" with respect to Middle East policy. You can find them on his blog (formerly known as "Abu Aardvark," but now hosted by Foreign Policy magazine) at http://lynch.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2009/01/19/what_now.

However, I've reprinted them here (however, his links and typeface emphases won't show up in this copy, so please still see his blog. Thanks.)

-Katie

Dr. Marc Lynch says:
...
Contact President-Elect Obama early and often: http://change.gov/page/s/ofthepeople

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw your comment over at Citizen Orange. Please drop me a line at kyle at citizenorange dot com when you get the chance.

Recent headlines from the blog "Black and Missing but Not Forgotten:"