Saturday, May 15

Cheap Camembert Cheese - Priced For Cooking

Overall, I like the ingredients I have affordable access to here.

But lately, I've been missing $2 camembert cheese.
That and $5 tasty camembert cheese.

I never thought to eat $2 camembert in France--it looked a little cheap, so if I was eating camembert, I bought the $5 wheels to ensure tastiness.

But then, I got to try grilled camembert (the rind becomes a fondue bowl for dipping bread). Holy gamole, was that fun and tasty! I'll bet $2 camembert is great for that.

Now I'm back in the States, home with friends and family who grill...and camembert is $10-$25 a wheel.


(Not to mention, many of my other favorite cheeses have now increased in price range beyond "affordable" for me. Boooooo.)

3 comments:

GChen said...

I'm a mom, a blogger, and a Ph.D. student, and I need your help. I'm doing a study about why women blog, and you have been selected at random to participate in a short survey about what motivates you to blog and what you get out of blogging.



I hope you will take it by clicking this link. Please do not forward the link. (If the link does not show up in your browser when you click on “clicking this link,” you can click here or copy and paste this link into your browser: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/231228/women-bloggers



Thanks in advance for your help. Feel free to contact me at gmmasull@syr.edu if you have any questions.



Gina M. Chen
Ph.D. student
S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
Syracuse University
215 University Place
Syracuse, NY 13244-2100

Martha Stewart said...

Women blog because they are vain.

See: Book of Proverbs.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Recent headlines from the blog "Black and Missing but Not Forgotten:"